A Colour Analysis will simply change your life and the way you style your outfits. It did for me and I’m a Stylist. It’s the simplest and most effective way to start your journey on building your personal style. Wearing colour’s that flatter you will enhance your best features and instantly make you look more vibrant and younger.
How it works: for her
Whilst the main question you want your consultant to answer is: ‘what colour’s suit me?’; your consultant will begin by finding out a bit about your lifestyle, clothes, make-up, shopping habits and what colour’s you like to wear. By looking at the way your skin tone, eye and hair colour work together you’ll then be shown the range of colour’s that complement your unique colouring and ways in which you can wear them. You will learn how to bring the colour’s from your personal palette into your wardrobe and find out which ones really give you the WOW factor. You will also be advised on your best neutral shades and how they can create your wardrobe staples such as suits, jackets and trousers.
Finally, your consultant will give you a full make-up in colour’s that complement your skin tone and features and supply you with a list of suitable make-up shades. A personalized wallet containing 42 fabric swatches and colour combination tips is yours to take with you for future shopping trips so you will always know which colour’s to wear.
A personal colour consultation will demonstrate:
- What your ‘dominant’ colouring is and how this determines why certain shades complement your natural colouring more than others
- The make-up shades that suit you naturally and how to achieve the look you want both at work and play
- How best to wear the colour’s you already have
- How to coordinate your wardrobe and achieve more outfit combinations without having to buy more clothes
- Where to find your colour’s this season
Duration: 90 minutes
Price: from £115**
Includes: A make-up makeover and your personal 42 colour fabric swatch wallet
**Please note that prices for consultations can vary depending upon various factors such as location or specific requests.
How it works: For him
Colour Analysis for Men will show you:
- Which shades complement your natural colouring and enhance your appearance
- How to combine colour’s and patterns for formal and casual wear
- The best colour options for shirts, ties and jackets
- How colour’s influence the way you look and feel, as well as how others respond to you
Duration: 1 hour
Price: from £115**
Includes: your personal 42 colour swatches
**Please note that prices for consultations can vary depending upon various factors including location or specific requests.
A colour party is a great way to have a colour analysis with a group of friends. Make the most of the experience by creating a fun, social environment with drinks, canapes with your very own Stylist.
How it works
Learn about your dominant colouring and what that means to the clothes and make-up you wear. You will learn how to apply make-up and have the opportunity to try the exclusive Colour Me Beautiful products range
Price: from £65 per person (depending on size of group)
Includes: a 30 colour fabric swatch wallet for each person
If you like the service, you can always trade up to a full Colour Consultation later.